Search nearby locations in Costa Rica
Tamarindo Property Management:
What sets Coastal Property Management apart?
We see your property as a business. Our job is to (1) keep your costs low and if we rent for you, to (2) keep your income up.
(1) How we keep your costs low:
- Most routine work is included in our low monthly fee.
For condos, $150 a month includes bill pay, paper products, weekly cleaning, cleaning supplies, light bulbs, and on call help as needed.
- There is no mark up on supplies not included in the monthly fee.
- CPM maintains its own staff of reliable handymen that can fix 95% of problems including electrical, plumbing, cement, tile, pools, sheet rock/gypsum, and other common problems.
- Maintenance is billed at cost of labor plus cost of supplies unless travel or lots of supervisory time are required.
- Outside contractors are used only if necessary and are negotiated with to reach a fair price.
(2) How we keep your income up (for owners in our rental pool):
- Rental pool is selected properties that fit a niche we need to fill.
- We actively market your property on BeachCondoTamarindo.com, CoastalRealtyCostaRica.com and other locations.
- We respond to inquiries quickly, usually within a couple of hours of receipt.
- We take care of guests through the booking process, to airport transfers, once they are in the property, and their departure.
- We accept major credit cards.
- We keep active calendars showing how often our properties are booked.
for more information.
BeachCondoTamarindo.com also offers marketing of long term rentals in Tamarindo and Langosta Costa Rica.